Either you are a working lady or you are just a stay at home wife, makeup is something every girl loves and would never say no to it. On a daily basis, applying a lot of makeup could be hectic and waste a lot of time. When you are in a hurry to reach the office, you can’t wait to let your foundation settle or your eyeliner to be winged the perfect way. For all such ladies who want a good soft and subtle look on a daily basis, here is a basic guide about what to do and which things you are supposed to consider while going for the ideal everyday makeup look.
Some important things you should always have
Before going for applying makeup, you should have all the important stuff that you’ll need for it. Some people don’t pay attention to the products they use and end up ruining their skin. Your skin should be your top priority and you should make sure that you are using products that are compatible with your skin type. Here is a list of things you should always have with you so you can get a little touch up whenever you want.
- A good set of brushes: Makeup brushes are very important and should be always present in your bag so you can adjust your blush or highlighter whenever you want. You can keep a small pouch or brush holder which can keep all the brushes in it without taking much space.
- A good foundation: Foundation is the basic step of any makeup look. A foundation that suits and goes well with any skin type is the best for you. Make sure you have matched it perfectly with your skin tone so you don’t have to waste time blending or setting it with powder. Talking of that, Korean foundation makeup is the ideal one and goes perfectly with any skin type.
- Setting powder: Setting powder can do wonders if your makeup is not applied properly and you are a beginner. Just put on some foundation, blend it with a good sponge and let it set with a good loose powder. This will solve all your worries and get your makeup set within a few minutes.
- Highlighter: It is said and believed that the most well dressed and well prepared girl is the one whose highlighter is on point. A light shimmery bronzer could be great for you and should always be in your purse. You can apply it even if you aren’t wearing full makeup. It highly enhances your facial features and makes you look pretty.
If you are stocked up all this basic stuff, you are ready to go to any event without worrying about anything. Just get your confidence together and be ready to steal the show.
Do’s and don’ts of a good makeover
As for any other thing, there are some basic points about doing makeup that should be kept in mind and followed. These will make you look perfect and the way you want.
- Do check out what your skin type is and which makeup suits you perfectly. Keep your skin care on top of everything. Keep it refreshed and feel good. For example, if you are choosing a face mist, go for the best Korean face mist and the same is the case with any other product that you choose. Never settle for less because it’s your skin that is at stake.
- Do follow all the steps properly and use every product at its own specified place.
- Do consult a makeup expert or a dermatologist if you observe any allergic reaction on your skin.
- Don’t overload your skin if you know that you have to apply makeup on a daily basis. Keep it light and subtle.
- Don’t go for every trending makeup. First check if any trend is good for your skin and you can carry it properly or not.
- Don’t apply mismatched and over exposing shades of makeup on your skin. Always go for one that blends and merges perfectly with your skin tone.
After reading all the above instructions, I hope you will be able to get the type of look you have been wanting.